Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just passing through....

It is ridiculously early. I am at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). After writing this, I'm going to find some breakfast. I'm looking forward to it. I love breakfast. Nothing was open yet when we arrived an hour ago. No one here looks awake yet, either, but I may be projecting my sleep deprivation on my fellow travelers. Then again, I just heard a small child say to her mom, "Here, Sleeping Beauty!"

I am on my way to the Motherhouse for our Initial Formation Weekend. It's like a mini-retreat combined with a chance to reconnect with each other. The topic is "Contemplative Prayer," and I can't wait!

Aw...said child is playing "house." She's getting her mom some spicy chicken. She's so cute!

I am thinking of my students now. I hope they and our sub have a good couple of days. I left more than enough for them to do. It was kind of hard to leave them. They gave me a group hug before I left and I had to very carefully keep my balance! If I could figure out how to box some snow to bring back, I would.

I have nothing deep to write today. Breakfast is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment