Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Come and See



Did you know that another discernment retreat is coming up at our Motherhouse? It will be November 4th-6th and if you are a woman aged 18-30 you can register by clicking here. I would love to meet you. You can find out more about them through the retreat blog. Personally, I found them to be wonderful retreats for spiritual growth as well as a time to hang out with other people asking the same questions as me.

This picture is from one of the retreats I attended.

Tonight, Regina and I are going to help out with high school Confirmation prep, as we do every other Wednesday night. I am looking forward to it! It is an honor to be a part of this journey with the teens. Please keep them in your prayers as they experience God through the sessions and through LifeTeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment