Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chastity Force

As I had written in an earlier entry, I wrote for another website that my friends David and Amanda run for their Chastity Force program. So as much as I love writing in this blog, I get to be a little lazy this time and put a link to their blog. (Let's just say I worked ahead!) ;)

Click Here to read the entry.

Click Here for the rest of their blog.

Click here for their main website.

Also, Amanda has a beautiful music video that just came out, and it is about chastity:

The city that the video was filmed in is Grand Rapids, Michigan, and the parish is St. Francis of Assisi Parish.

2 comments:

  1. Read your post on chastity force. It was quite beautiful. Thank you for reminding me of that Saturday at Marytown.

    Here's the link to the video I was telling you about earlier:
    http://onebillionstories.com/?p=2553

    Praying for you,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thanks for sharing the Catholic Pickup Line Song, Lindsey! It was funny!

    ReplyDelete